about raymi blog

raymi is a retard. here's why.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

hi hello



i pretty much love the crap out of myself but also extremely hate myself at the same time.

i take 75 mg of zoloft daily, that's an anti-depressant. i can't tell if it's working cos i drink so much like.

i am a manic depressive bi-polar. people who think hey man i don't like these "labels" are annoying curly haired dinks. that's what i am, i know that i am so shut up.



i wrote a couple books.

i got a piercing in my face recently i half-think it's super tacky.

sometimes before i hang up the fone i say, "peace" because i am cool.

i sew shitty little deformed felt things cos i don't know how to knit.



when i am drunk i am very generous.

i am pretty much a cult icon.

when i get sad i spend money on myself to feel better and i buy stuff for my boyfriend too. stuff he doesn't necessarily want or need.

here look.

i have a sense of humor.

i like cats.

i have catch phrases.

i studied dance for a long time, jazz modern.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Susan Natalie said…

    Hey I studied dance too, but mostly ballet, some modern. Little bit of jazz, but it wasn't really my thing. I always wanted tap shoes though...that'd be cool.

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Deacon Day said…

    hey....
    ???what's with johnny maudlin?? the guy that also commented... is he the Keeper of the BLOG, where he searches for ppl who are sad... and drinking??? he just called you a loser, with your HEAD up your ASS!!! he's in YOUR house and beenin a prick!
    ...hope you don't know 'im.
    yeah, so... i laughed my ass off reading the "kill a man" blog. funny as hell. i love the old-people-laundry-clock. i definately have to work on MY blog. it's not as funny as i wanted. i have to get my shortstories together. whatever. k later
    Deacon

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Raymi, baby, have you considered the possibility of accepting less stigmatizing labels for whateverthefuck, such as Arsenicum Album or Medorrhinum or maybe Cenchris Contortrix?

    It works better on so many levels, so say Cissy.

    So say.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger Gledwood said…

    1 Am I the only one to actually notice what is cooking on that BBQ? Look to the FRONT everyone.

    2 Maybe she takes the unsmiling pixx bc that's how she actually IS?

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Cloud Rider 9 said…

    I love buying stuff for myself and stuff my boyfriend doesn't need- like $200 boots for me and finger towels for him. With the passing years...the stuff gets more expensive even as I get more broke. But what a way to get a high without prescription meds. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home